Jeffery J. Becker DDS has more than 25 years of experience as a periodontist.
His success in the field is largely due to a world class education, extensive hands-on experience, and participation in professional affiliations that keep him up to date in advancements in his profession.
Dr. Becker’s educational experience provided him with the foundation needed to build his career. Upon graduation, he completed three additional years of schooling to become a periodontist, which involves diagnosing and preventing bacterial gum infections and diseases.
In 1996, Jeff Becker started The Dental Specialty Group that provides general dental and periodontal care to the areas around Avon and Norwalk, Ohio. The clinic is open five days a week, employing a staff who provides the utmost patient care while performing their services. Some of the services the clinic provides include:
- Tooth Bonding
- Crowns and Bridges
- Complete Smile Makeovers
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Periodontal Surgery
- Whitening for Life Program
Jeffery Becker is passionate about oral hygiene and maintaining patients’ healthy smiles. Therefore, he has membership in a number of professional organizations that help him stay up to date with the newest medical advancements. These memberships include:
- Academy of General Dentistry- Provides resources for information, advocacy, and resources in the dental profession.
- Academy of Osseointegration- Provides access to continuing education programs as well as other resources to enhance practices.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry- Leading authority on implants which provides the top training and expertise in the field.
- American Academy of Periodontology- Aids professionals in their attempt to advance the public’s general and periodontal health.
- American Dental Association- Helps professionals build their network, stay informed, and enrich their practices.
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology- Provides a forum for research and education specifically in general anesthesia and sedation.
- Ohio Dental Association- Aims to improve oral health and dentistry in Ohio.
2 Locations & Contact Information
36855 American Way Suite #2A
Avon, OH 44011
282 Benedict Ave
Norwalk, OH 44857
Learn more about Jeffery Becker here: https://jefferyjbeckerdds.wordpress.com/ or read his blog.
Submit your review
Leave a Reply